- Implementing BYOPAD (see here :http://www.keypaddepot.com/Bring-Your-Own-Keypad/VoteWorks-BYOPAD-Annual-License.
- Registration App not Crashing on 64 bit Operating Systems
- leaving Full Screen will not Reset the counters anymore
- VoteWorks Interact and Collect user should still avoid using MS-GRAPH Charts within EdiVote, if possible.
- Disconnecting all Basestations to be able to free them for other 3rd Party applications (e.g. Wisdom Wizard) >> This has been fixed, but still requires some testing
Version Info: 1.3.45
- Bugfix for Voting rights
- EdiVote always installs as Full Administrator to make sure EdiVote always installs as PRO
- Doubleclick on Load EdiVote will not give an errormessage
- Language updates (Polish reports & English Demographic label)
Version Info 1.3.40
- Updated EULA
- Updated Translation
Version Info 1.3.38
- Battery on WW now showing Battery level correct
- all reports are now saved as xls(2003) or xlsx (2007 and 2010)
Version Info 1.3.36
- Hardware Test for VoteWorks Interact including Selftest and Battery level indication
Version info 1.3.35
- Demographic, Detailled, Score and Individual Feedback are now showing the details from the demographic report as well.
Version Info 1.3.34
- Validations for Reporting Module
- Received # of Votes are now showing the correct data.
Version Info 1.3.33
- XML file will be written after each Vote (not when you try to close powerpoint).
- New Reporting is implemented (User can choose which reports will be created)
- Rating slides are ignoring all invalid votes
- Games slides are coloring multiple answers if user has checked them
- When no hardware is found, EdiVote will give a warning message on pressing apply and return into simulation mode.
- Sound during Vote will not repeat anymore
- EdiVote supports import of MP3 Files
- EdiVote will not reset all the elements when pressing apply in the question properties. Only relevant elements will be changed.
- EdiVote Pro 1.1.20 Supports 64 bit OS
- Voting Rights implemented
Under some circumstances we detected problems while using EdiVote/EdiVote Pro under Office 2007.
RELEASED NOW!EdiVote™ Version 1.1!
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista / Windows 7
Office 2003 SP3 , Office 2007 SP3
.NET Framwork 3.5 SP1
Today we released Version 1.1 for EdiVote™ /EdiVote Pro™. You can download the full version here.
We are happy to annouce the last pre-release for EdiVote. We corrected the performance issue in Office 2003 and looking forward to release 1.1. tomorrow.
Play with version 60 while the time.
The best Version of EdiVote we ever had.
This will be the latest release before 1.1. We are sorry that we didn't got EdiVote 1.1 finished last week. We will try our very best to release it within the week 15 March 2010 to 19 March 2010.
In Version 59 we where able to improve the performance as well in 2003 as in Office 2007 and we fixed some of the last known bugs.
- We fixed the registration, so we don't have problems with 99% of the firewalls now.
- New Design. Based on the Main Sentence of EdiVote, as simple as 1,2,3...
- Review Mode. in Version 56 we implemented a Review mode, so once you voted a slide, it will not start again the vote, when you come back to that slide. You have to press "R" to re-poll that question
- under 2003 the counter sometimes appears to be very slow, but this is only a visual bug. The votes are already in your system even it the Counter may shows a lower number as you know in the audience was pressed.
©2007-2013 Infowhyse GmbH. All rights reserved.
Hermann-Ehlers-Strasse 8 - 61231 Bad Nauheim / Germany TEL: +49 6032 9259280 FAX: +49 6032 92592829 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience Response Applications, Electronic Voting Solutions, Group Response Applications, Interactive Response Solutions, Audience Participation Applications,
Wireless Voting Solutions, Education Applications, Corporate Learning Solutions.