EdiVote / EdiVote Pro newest Updates
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have observed a problem with the following configuration: Windows 8.1, Office 2013 using presenters view in EdiVote. Researching this we have detected that other Software's have the same issue with that configuration. Please do NOT use Presenters View with Windows 8.1 and Office 2013 at the moment. We will let you know as soon as this has been fixed.
Please uninstall your previous version before installing the update.
Please note that Infowhyse has release EdiVote Pro 1.4, which also includes a bugfix for the c# compiler Error Message from previous Versions using windows 8.1 and Office 2013
- Implementing BYOPAD (see here :http://www.keypaddepot.com/Bring-Your-Own-Keypad/VoteWorks-BYOPAD-Annual-License.
- Registration App not Crashing on 64 bit Operating Systems
- leaving Full Screen will not Reset the counters anymore
- Interact and Collect user should still avoid using MS-GRAPH Charts within EdiVote, if possible.
- Disconnecting all Basestations to be able to free them for other 3rd Party applications (e.g. Wisdom Wizard) >> This has been fixed, but still requires some testing
Version Info: 1.3.45
IMPORTANT - !!!!!- Changed Shortcuts for ReVote and Toggle to use CTRL+R and CTRL+T instead of R and T!!!!!
- Bugfix for Voting rights
- EdiVote always installs as Full Administrator to make sure EdiVote always installs as PRO
- Doubleclick on Load EdiVote will not give an errormessage
- Language updates (Polish reports & English Demographic label)
Version Info 1.3.40
- Updated EULA
- Updated Translation
Version Info 1.3.38
- Battery on WW now showing Battery level correct
- all reports are now saved as xls(2003) or xlsx (2007 and 2010)
Version Info 1.3.36
- Hardware Test for Interact including Selftest and Battery level indication
Version info 1.3.35
- Demographic, Detailled, Score and Individual Feedback are now showing the details from the demographic report as well.
Version Info 1.3.34
- Validations for Reporting Module
- Received # of Votes are now showing the correct data.
Version Info 1.3.33
- XML file will be written after each Vote (not when you try to close powerpoint).
- New Reporting is implemented (User can choose which reports will be created)
- Rating slides are ignoring all invalid votes
- Games slides are coloring multiple answers if user has checked them
- When no hardware is found, EdiVote will give a warning message on pressing apply and return into simulation mode.
- Sound during Vote will not repeat anymore
- EdiVote supports import of MP3 Files
- EdiVote will not reset all the elements when pressing apply in the question properties. Only relevant elements will be changed.
We released Version 1.3.20. This Version has some new Features in it. The most important is the new structure. You don't need a license anymore if you just want to have a play with EdiVote Pro. It will always start up in simulation mode and can be used with 5 Keypads without a license. To see what else has been done to EdiVote, please also take a look at the new Manual (English).
I release 1.2.2 because we still sit on some minor Bugfixes and the language update, so don't see that as the final EdiVote 1.2.. As soon as we finished it, you are the first reading it here. Please check frequently.
Update: We release 1.1.20 because everybody is waiting for 1.2. Will will upload 1.2. as soon as possible, but 1.2. as far as there are no major issues on 1.1.20 it will be the same version, but with updated language files. If you find something in 1.1.20 where you think this is a bug, please let us know.
- EdiVote Pro 1.1.20 Supports 64 bit OS
- Voting Rights implemented
We are happy to release EdiVote/Pro 1.1.13, that supports Office 2010 and removes some bugs, that we found during testing. We target to release EdiVote/Pro 1.2 until 1st September 2010.
Under some circumstances we detected problems while using EdiVote/EdiVote Pro under Office 2007.
- MS - Graph Charts showing default values under 2007 (The solution here would be to use Individual moveable bars)
- EdiVote Freezing in Office 2007 (Under not reproducable circumstances, EdiVote is freezing at a specific stage under Office 2007. We work on this issue with high pressure and will release a new Version with a notification as soon as possible)
RELEASED NOW!EdiVote™ Version 1.1!
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista / Windows 7
Office 2003 SP3 , Office 2007 SP3
.NET Framwork 3.5 SP1
Today we released Version 1.1 for EdiVote™ /EdiVote Pro™. You can download the full version here.
We are happy to annouce the last pre-release for EdiVote. We corrected the performance issue in Office 2003 and looking forward to release 1.1. tomorrow.
Play with version 60 while the time.
The best Version of EdiVote we ever had.
This will be the latest release before 1.1. We are sorry that we didn't got EdiVote 1.1 finished last week. We will try our very best to release it within the week 15 March 2010 to 19 March 2010.
In Version 59 we where able to improve the performance as well in 2003 as in Office 2007 and we fixed some of the last known bugs.
- We fixed the registration, so we don't have problems with 99% of the firewalls now.
- New Design. Based on the Main Sentence of EdiVote, as simple as 1,2,3...
- Review Mode. in Version 56 we implemented a Review mode, so once you voted a slide, it will not start again the vote, when you come back to that slide. You have to press "R" to re-poll that question
- under 2003 the counter sometimes appears to be very slow, but this is only a visual bug. The votes are already in your system even it the Counter may shows a lower number as you know in the audience was pressed.