CouncilARS™ 1.7.04 – Release Notes
- CouncilARS (keypads only) has now been merged into CouncilARS™ Hybrid.
There are now 3 icons on the desktop or in the menu.
- a) CouncilARS™ Standard – is the version for all those who have not received or purchased CouncilARS™ Hybrid in the beginning. Depending on when you purchased CouncilARS™, smartphone connectivity via our Reply® BYOPAD™ was not yet available. If this is of interest to you, please feel free to contact us.
- b) CouncilARS™ Hybrid – is the version for those who have already purchased CouncilARS™ Hybrid.
- c) CouncilARS™ Simulation – is the simulation mode of CouncilARS™.
All 3 versions are functionally identical, only the smartphone connection is not available in CouncilARS™ Standard and Simulation.
- The current timestamp of the writing of the page for the PDF (end of voting) is now inserted into the PDF.
- The voting mode and the information about “secret” or “not by name” is added to the PDF report.
- The attendance column in the list of participants has been moved between DeviceID and Name for ease of use
- For the operators we have created the possibility to change the attendance quickly and easily. There is a new “SHORTCUT” for this purpose
F3 – opens a new window with which you can quickly and easily change attendances. You can find more information in the manual
- Further small bug fixes